A professional-grade hybrid ceramic coating that promotes both extreme durability, amazing protection, and candy-like gloss.
Nova EVO is an innovative hybrid coating that utilizes specific ingredients that focus on long-lasting durability & protection, and immense gloss. This professional-grade hybrid coating is super easy to use and encases your vehicle in a hydrophobic layer that will make your vehicle easier to clean and leave it shining for years.
EVO Hybrid Ceramic Technology
We have invested countless hours into developing our NOVA series and creating paint protective products with no compromise. This has been a very challenging quest, as most of the additives that increase water beading & gloss have inverse effects on there environmental resistance and durability.
When making a coating easier to apply & cheaper to produce, it usually requires that more layers are needed to become effective. However, by using the highest grade of organic & inorganic coating ingredients with years of development, we have created the perfect hybrid ceramic coating that only requires one-layer for optimal performance.
- 3-year durability
- Very high level of gloss
- Water Contact Angle: 110 Degrees+
- Incredible environmental resistance & crazy water-repellency
- Professional-grade performance
- Very easy application
- Curing Time: 7-14 Days until complete hardness
- High swirl resistance
- Ensure the surface is decontaminated, cleaned and polished
- Wipe down the surface with Nv Clarity
- Apply a line of drops on a suede microfiber applicator
- Wipe onto the surface in straight even lines, horizontally and vertically (Try not to work in larger areas, break each panel into sections no bigger than 50x50cm)
- Wipe off almost instantly, don’t wait longer than 2 minutes.
- Use a second towel to ensure even wipe off.
- Apply Nova Boost after leaving the coating cure overnight.
- Wait a minimum of 7 days before washing your vehicle.
- Full Hardening is 7 - 14 days.